PinkBox Boutique was founded in 2013 by Kerry Gover and her daughter Harriet Letheren. Harriet left the business to focus on her own Photography business in 2014 but PinkBox Boutique still very much remains a family run business today.
We’ve put a lot of thought into our range and have some clear values around what we want to do. We love working with smaller producers (many of our current suppliers are local to us here in Wiltshire).
We love natural products. For example we only sell clean burning candles (sustainable soy wax and beeswax blend). All our skincare range is natural. All our artisan food range is free of artificial colourings, flavours and preservatives and tastes amazing.
Bags, Scarves and some of our gifts are a little harder to fit into those values. This is mainly because of price, availability and quality, but we are working on it.
We aren’t about trying to be all out eco warriors. But we do like to encourage our customers to stop and think for a while about what/where they buy. PinkBox Boutique is about working hard to offer a range that is ‘better’ for you, the community and the world we live in.
Everyone is busy these days. It’s really tough fitting in work, home, family and social time. We pride ourselves on our customer service. Customer service to us, is the whole ‘shopping with PinkBox Boutique’ experience. How can we make it easier for you to want to fit some ‘me time’ into your hectic schedule?
We believe we:
- offer an interesting product range
- sell at honest prices
- offer different and convenient ways to access our product range
- pride ourselves on our in depth knowledge of our products and our suppliers
- offer a good variety of convenient delivery options
- always try to do the right thing by our customers. We don’t get many complaints but if we do, we are always fair.
- operate with enthusiasm and passion – that bit is easy – we love what we do!