Find out more about the history of Root Candles HERE
For added peace of mind, every Root candle wick is carefully designed to self-extinguish. However, it’s important that you trim your wick to 1/4 inch from the top of the candle before each use.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Never burn a candle near anything flammable
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets
- Store candles in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Avoid burning your candle in a draft to minimize smoke
- If your candle is burning unevenly, simply move the extinguished wick to the center with spoon
handle while the wax is still soft.
- Although candles may smell like food, they are not edible