Root Candles American Experience
Beach – Running on the beach as the tide rolls in. It is the fragrance of vacation, beach and sun with the smells of the just-rubbed in suntan lotion, coconut, pineapple and fresh, clean sea spray.
Coffee House – Sipping sweet cream cappuccinos at the coffee house. Nothing is more relaxing than the cappuccino espresso mixed with rich, frothy cream and topped with vanilla sugar and nutmeg.
Drizzling Honey – Drizzling honey from the local beekeeper. Rich, sugared honey nectar is sticky with trace notes of the honeysuckle and rose petal that mix to create a mouthwatering, sweet memory.
Neighbours Grass – Stopping by the neighbors after the grass has been cut. The perfect summer day is capped off with a visit to the neighbors, breathing in their freshly-cut grass that smells of cyclamen, plant stem green accord with the mingling of hyacinth.
Find out more about the history of Root Candles HERE
For added peace of mind, every Root candle wick is carefully designed to self-extinguish. However, it’s important that you trim your wick to 1/4 inch from the top of the candle before each use.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Never burn a candle near anything flammable
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets
- Store candles in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Avoid burning your candle in a draft to minimize smoke
- If your candle is burning unevenly, simply move the extinguished wick to the center with spoon
handle while the wax is still soft.
- Although candles may smell like food, they are not edible