Root Candles Sweet Treats Cube Candles
Almond Macaroon – Almond, orange and sweet anise with milky cream notes in the middle followed by vanilla coconut and musk.
Gingerbread House – Ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, and maple mix with sugar cane, vanilla, and velvety icing.
Hot Cinnamon Spice – A blend of spicy red cinnamon sticks with soft nutmeg, sweet orange, clove, and a touch of ambered allspice
Rum Butter Cake – Rum butter, butterscotch, English toffee, and caramel blended with cane sugar and spiced vanilla cream.
Find out more about the history of Root Candles HERE
For added peace of mind, every Root candle wick is carefully designed to self-extinguish. However, it’s important that you trim your wick to 1/4 inch from the top of the candle before each use.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Never burn a candle near anything flammable
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets
- Store candles in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Avoid burning your candle in a draft to minimize smoke
- If your candle is burning unevenly, simply move the extinguished wick to the center with spoon
handle while the wax is still soft.
- Although candles may smell like food, they are not edible