Vanille + Berry = Blueberries, blackberries and raspberries soaked in vanilla infused cream.
Vanille + Ginger = Cinnamon, ginger and sweet herbal spiciness mix with warmed vanilla paste, juniper berry, balsam, and tonka bean.
Vanille + Bourbon = The bitter creamy notes of bourbon include vanilla, which we’ve boosted in this fusion that includes spicy, sweet fruit, fresh oak and delicate corn notes underscored by a layer of caramel.
Vanille + Freesia = Clean floral freesia with hints of orange, citrus cotton and lush greens blends with raw notes of vanilla bean, amber, sheer musk and warm linen.
Vanille + Coconut = Creamy coconut and fresh ozonic pair two distinct yet blended fragrances for a powerful combination. Soft, powdery with anise and musk.
Vanille + Tobacco = In a marriage of opposites, one spicy pine, patchouli and oakmoss, the other delicate with notes of caramel, sugar and marshmallow.
Find out more about the history of Root Candles HERE
For added peace of mind, every Root candle wick is carefully designed to self-extinguish. However, it’s important that you trim your wick to 1/4 inch from the top of the candle before each use.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Never burn a candle near anything flammable
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets
- Store candles in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Avoid burning your candle in a draft to minimize smoke
- If your candle is burning unevenly, simply move the extinguished wick to the center with spoon
handle while the wax is still soft.
- Although candles may smell like food, they are not edible